Sunday, August 03, 2008

Beautiful Germany!



After reading the biography of the Martin Luther and after visiting Germany I have to take pride in my German ancestry. I really enjoyed our trip there last month and would go again in a heartbeat. The people are friendly, the food is good (although some of it can be... an adventure) and the scenery is absolutely beautiful. I have to confess I did not expect Germany to be so. I don't know about the whole of Germany but the Rhine River Valley is breathtaking. It is a land of fairytale castles and enchanted forests- a land where you think you may actually see a unicorn! Riding along the river on the train as we did many times is neat but to see this area of Germany rightly you must float down the river on one of the big river cruisers and watch the castles and vinyards appear before you in all their splendor. If any of you are intersted in going let me know- you won't have to twist my arm!

1 comment:

Reegz said...

I did watch this but I thought it was Matts with a different song. I'm o unappreciative huh?