Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday



Today marks two things- my birthday and my first blog entry since returning to my motherland. Matt and I have been busy these last few weeks catching up with friends, family, and Tucson and also trying our hand at a number of house projects. This past week we have been working on our kitchen but today we took the day off to celebrate my birthday. I had a very nice and chilled out day spending a long morning at Brueggers and then taking a nice drive out to San Xavier Mission in the afternoon. After that we had dinner with Matt's family. Then we returned home to find a house full of friends and family and a big birthday cake. That sneaky husband of mine stealthily set up a surprise party behind my back! He also got me exactly what I wanted for my birthday- a hookah! We wasted no time in setting it up and puffed on it all night long.  What a great birthday- thanks honey!

2 comments:

cbass said...

straight tears of joy!!! Praise Jesus for His grace poured out through you both :))))

p.s. LOVE the wild hair woman, taunting me with your hookah....get on a flight and bring it here!!

Reegz said...

You look gorgeous as usual! What a glorious surprise! Kudos to Matt-man! Sexy!