Sunday, October 31, 2010

Costume Party Winners

Beth & Jeff the smore
Ryan & Yunuen the Southside cholos
Nick & Betsy the rubix cubes
Matt & I the  Bedouins
Matt with Ben the hot dog
Liam & Natali as Peter Pan and Wendy
We were the winners
Matt and I went to a costume party over the weekend at our friend Liam's house. Here are a few pics of some of our friends who joined in the costume fun. Matt and I dressed up as Bedouins which are Arab nomads who live in Egypt, Jordan and Israel. We also took our hookah along which fit our costumes perfectly. At the end of the night Matt and I won a six pack of pumpkin beer for best costumes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should have a Bedouin party - I want one of those outfits.

- RJ

Anonymous said...

hey i learned about them this week in history i dont know you but thats ok

Anonymous said...

i think the rubix cube costume is the best! Its original and creative. Your costumes are pretty cool as well :D

Frangipan said...

wow, I love the rubix cube outfit

Yunuen said...

It was much fun to lose to your guys' costume :)

All Flavors & Sabores said...

Hahahah! I love it! Ben looks so funny!