Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving for Forgiveness

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Matt and I had our coffee around the fire bowl this crisp and wintery Tucson morning and spent a little time talking about what we are most thankful for this year.  The top of the list this year and every year has to be forgiveness from God in Christ.  I recently listened to an awesome study on forgiveness from my favorite Bible teacher John MacArthur.  He taught this four part study out of the book of Philemon.  It was amazing.  As he says in the beginning of the study "we are never more like God than when we forgive."  I highly recommend this study to you.  It can be found here free for download on the Grace To You website.

Thanks be to God who demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 comment:

Reegz said...

I wanna have coffee around the firebowl!