Saturday, December 18, 2010

Go Badgers!

Ok, this may be a little bit premature but I am so excited I can't contain it!  As you my readers are aware Matt was off interviewing this week in Reno, NV and the University of Wisconsin at Madison.  Yesterday afternoon he was officially offered a job by both places.  Both jobs are good but due to the fact that Madison is just a hop, skip and a jump away from my family he has decided to accept the job in Madison.  The official paperwork is due to be sent to him Monday so you can bet we will be celebrating that night!  My sister is already calling us cheese heads and I have already called her a swampie.  These are the respective  terms of endearment between the rival states of Wisconsin and Minnesota.  Let the rivalry begin- go Packers! Go Brewers!  And most of all go Badgers!!!

2 comments:

Sando said...

Wow. Congratulations, that is such good news! and so close to your family :) Plan to write back to your email at some stage, sorry never got around to! Am on there often though. Congrats again Danish and Rug!! xx

Sando said...

ps: surprised though you didn't go for reno, aka other desert/cactus/snake paradise town for ya! ;)