Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Visitors!

Today I received my first visitors to our new house.  Jax came down with his mom and aunties.  They brought me a beautiful housewarming basket of wine, cheese, raviolis, chocolate goodies and coffee mugs. We had lunch and hung out for a while.  I don't know how its possible but Jax is even cuter than the last time I saw him!  Indi was very interested in him when he was snoozing on the futon. I had to guard him from her as Cbass was convinced that Indi thought he was a baby kitten and that she wanted to drag him away by the scruff of his neck up into her cat tree so she could nurse him and clean him...







Thanks for coming ladies and for bringing Jax and the goodies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lunch, dessert and company! I can't wait to visit again soon with Steven!

Reegz said...

Yum! Thank you so much! A great day was had by all. Praise God Indi didn't drag Jax away! Hahaha! Pretty soon He'll be pulling her tail!