Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wine for Normal People



I have been learning tons about wine over the last month.  Wanting to better serve my customers in my new job I threw myself into wine research.  I have found an extremely helpful wine podcast that I highly recommend called Wine for Normal People.  It can be downloaded for free on itunes.  I have been listening to that as well as reading the couple of wine books I have.  I also had to attend a wine tasting last week for work with 50 wines from around the world.  The goal was to find some new wines for the store- a tough job but somebody's got to do it!  On top of this tasting I also get to taste wines just about daily at work.  And sometimes I even get sent home with wines like this  Steltzner Claret.  Again, a tough job...


1 comment:

Nomosian said...

this is my dream job!

-Ryan