Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ligonier Ministries National Conference 2014

We are back from yet another Ligonier National Conference, my 10th!  I love the conference so much and was so sad when it was over this year.  The conference lectures have just been posted on Ligonier.org for free streaming for a  couple of weeks.  They are all worth listening to but my favorites this year were:

The World the Flesh and the Devil by Voddie Bacham 

Do Not Love the World by Robert Godfrey.

The Q & A sessions were also very good and at times quite lively!  In the first Q&A session RC answered the question I submitted having to do with the view many of my libertarian Christian friends hold, namely that government should not be involved in marriage.  RC had a very strong opinion on this matter.  You can here this question asked and answered at 14:13 minutes into the first Q&A session.

The bookstore was filled with wonderful books again this year and here is what we bought.







No comments: