Friday, April 10, 2015

Christmas Surprise!





As usual I am way behind on blogging but I have to post a few pictures from this past Christmas when my sister Regan and her family (minus Jax) made a surprise visit to Arizona for the holidays.  It was one of the most surprising moments in my life when I came home from work one night around 7, entering through my garage into the house and I heard loud Christmas singing.  At first I thought Matt had the TV on really loud and there was a Christmas movie on but when I looked into the living room the TV was off and Matt was not even in there.  Then I thought I must have Christmas carolers at my door- how strange because I live out of town a bit.  I slowly peeped around the corner to look at the front door and to my GREAT SURPRISE I saw my sister, her husband and their kids with Matt singing "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" at my front door.  I was utterly shocked and confused!!  It took me a minute to realize what was going on.  They had a great laugh as they came in and we had welcome hugs.  Apparently Matt knew the whole time of their plan to come stay with us over Christmas and New Years and never let on a thing about it!  It was very nice to have them here and share our Tucson life with them.  It was also heart melting to have my two nieces playing together.

No comments: