Tuesday, July 04, 2006

America, America God shed His grace on thee...

After reading Schaffer's book How Then Shall We Live and KP Yohanan's book Revolution in World Missions and listening to Vishal Mangalwadi's lectures a few weekends ago I have come to a renewed appreciation and thankfulness for living in America. I never spent much time thinking about our freedom here until recently. The great freedom in this land is because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the word of God. Thank you God and Happy 4th of July to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try about everyday to reply on the subject, (Praying for the return of Christ) Dana why wouldn't it except it??????

Dana said...

Try now Steven- it should be fixed.

Anonymous said...

Happy 24th to you as well, Well I know I take the freedom for granded. When we forget to count our little blessings in life, We futhermore forget the bigger blesssings that are bestowed upon us. and freedom is a big Blessing!