Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wonderful Gifts

My most wonderful husband blessed me tremendously this Christmas by giving me four awesome books...

Total Truth by Nancy Pearcy
Sense and Sensuality by Ravi Zacharias
Can Man Live Without God? by Ravi Zacharias
& Truth With Love:The Apologetsics of Francis Schaeffer by Bryan Follis.

I've already read Sense and Sensuality... OUTSTANDING!!! Ravi Zacharias is easily the most thought provoking writer of our time! I look forward to meeting him in March.

What was your favorite gift this Christmas?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new luggage is my "favorite", cuz I need it to visit any of you! Thanks!

Reegz said...

My dvd burner so I can burn oodles of dvd's from Johnny Mac and RC and Kirk. As soon as I read the 300 page manual in english, french ,and spanish of course. I loved watching the kids oppen their gifts especially-(that includes Jamie). I was most grateful for the wonderful prayer Jace shared with Pete's family that I am hopeful planted seeds in all of their darkened hearts. Maybe next year we'll have a few more added to the flock!

Dana said...

I got two more books which were surprises to me. One was "The Finished Work of Christ" by Francis Schaeffer and the other was "Christian Apologetics" by Cornelius Van Til. I hit the jackpot in gifts this year! Thanks my Love!!!

Matt said...

My favorite gift is my humador which was from my wife through my dad...now that's teamwork!