Thursday, February 22, 2007

Breakfast with Sproul 3 Weeks from Today

Three weeks from today my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister Regan and my friend Cbass will be in Orlando, Florida, kicking it with Johnny Mac, RC Sproul, John Piper, Ravi Zacharias, and Al Mohler at the annual Ligonier Ministry Conference. This is my fouth year attending and it is definitely one of the highlights of my year. This year the conference titled, "Contending for the Truth," is on apologetics. MacArthur, Piper, Zacharias, and Sproul are my favorite teachers so to have them all in one conference is going to be awesome. I have just started listening to Mohler in the last couple of months and he is also a brilliant and gifted man of God. What a blessing this conference will be. Thanks, God!

3 comments:

Reegz said...

I'm totally looking forward to it. I taped some Ravi Q and A's off tv. I wanna listen to hear what he's like. Hopefully good cause he resembles Benny Hinn. I'm also looking forward to all the delicious eating and fellowship with my sisters in the Lord!

Dana said...

Ravi is easily the most thought provoking writer I have ever read. I am sure you will love him! Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHH I can't wait, 6 more days and we'll be all flying south or east, Lord willing!! I was just thanking the Lord for allowing such a blessing for me to be able to go time wise, financially wise and also spiritually wise. What a gift. I can't wait of course for all the laughs and chokes.....