Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Visitors and Trips

We are so excited to be joined by our first visitors next month, the Policans- Ryan and Yunuen! Why do we lovingly refer to them as the Policans you ask? Because Ryan is Polish (and ridiculously proud of it) and Yunuen is mi amiga Mexicana. They are leaving the desert to join us in the Emerald Isle for 12 days. We will be taking our first trip with them while the are here. We will be spending three nights in the enchanting city of Edinburgh, Scotland. We are terribly excited to see them and to go to Scotland since it is Matt's people and all!

We have also recently planned a trip for New Years Eve. Matt's dad will be joining us in Dublin for a few days and then it is off to the city I have wanted to see most- Rome! I can hardly wait to see the Colosseum and all the sweet ruins. On all of Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe shows Italy always seems to have the coolest architecture. I can't wait to see it.

Aside from looking for hotels endlessly I have just been doing my homework. I am in the middle of my first class, Survey of the Old Testament, and it is OUTSTANDING!!!

1 comment:

Reegz said...

You're a super dork! Study, architecture, who would've thought? We're so different! Wheres the beach in Dublin anyway. I don't quite know what i'll do with myself without a palm tree and beach on vacation?! Do they have tanning beds there? Ha ha! Oh, I gotta go! The sea is calling!!!!! Call us later-we'll be baking in the sun with all the Kiawan snobbolas!