Monday, October 01, 2007

This is the stuff I LOVE!

God is so faithful to answer prayer. Just a few weeks in our new city and I feel I have found the right church already. I am enjoying my time at Grosvenor Road Baptist Church very much. The preaching is very good and the people are friendly. This week the Pastor will be starting a class that will run every Wednesday night for several weeks. The curriculumn is from the Truth Project which is teaching on Christian Worlview put together by Focus on the Family. It looks AWESOME and I am so excited to go. When I saw the trailer at church I could have jumped out of my seat- this is the stuff I LOVE!



For more information on the Truth Project go to www.thetruthproject.org
You can see teasers of all the different lessons from the curriculumn at this site if you go to the downloads and look at videos.

2 comments:

Reegz said...

INCREDIBLE! I love it-you're right! I'm jealous. Sweet trailer! I wanna go to it!

Anonymous said...

This DOES look awesome!!! We're excited about your new church and the home God is making for you there in Ireland. God is awesome!