Thursday, November 29, 2007


I snuck this picture off of my Aussie friend's facebook page so you could all see my pals here in Ireland. Going from left to right is Caterin of Wales, me, Sandra of France, Anna of Australia and Jessica of North Carolina. There is one more Anna from Italy but she was taking the pic. This pic was taken at T.G.I. Fridays in Dublin where my American friend wanted to celebrate her birthday American style. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things this week with homework and all but Matt has had most of the week off so we have been staying up late and sleeping in. This past weekend I read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and I will have to say it is probably my favorite fiction book of all time. What an excellent love story! Austen is a very talented writer and I could only wish I had not seen the movie first. If you haven't read it you should and if you have read it please tell me how much you loved it!

1 comment:

All Flavors & Sabores said...

Ola querida amiga! It was great to talk to you!
I saw you read Pride and Prejudice... Well, I think I am the only person in this world that doesn't like the story at all. Toooo romantic! Toooo many hearts!But I saw the movie only.
I 'll be waiting the video of the cat,ok?
Miss U!
Lis:)