Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend Messages

This Resurrection weekend I have had a lot of time to think about the last week of Christ's life, his death, and resurrection. Today I listened to an excellent Good Friday sermon The Atonement by Mark Driscoll and I highly recommend it. To go along with this weekend's theme I also re-listened to an awesome sermon from Sinclair Ferguson "The Substitutionary Atonement" which he preached last week at the Ligonier Ministries conference. It was my favorite sermon from the conference. I have uploaded it here so you can listen to it in the player below. This is the kind of sermon where you will want to sit down with your Bible, a pencil, and a hot cup of coffee and just feast away. I hope you take the time to feed richly on both!

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dana, would you mind dropping me an e-mail sometime when you're not too busy. I'd like to ask you something.