Friday, December 12, 2008

I Love the USA!

This post comes to you from the best country on earth- the USA! I have been here one week visiting my family in Minnesota for the holidays. I have not celebrated Christmas with them for 10 years so it was great to come home and celebrate together as we did over the weekend (and with snow!). Matt was even here for a week and just headed back to Ireland today. I have been meaning to post but I have been super busy enjoying this great country. I have been going out to eat at all my favorite restaurants, shopping at all my favorite stores, driving cars on th freeway while rocking out to my ipod, and hanging out with my family. One night we went to a hilarious comedy club and another day we went skiing (ok, I sat in the chalet while Matt and my nephew were skiing). Tomorrow I am going to see Johnny Piper. I have missed this wonderful place and forgtten how great it actually is- viva la USA!! People here are so friendly its incredible. I love coming back to Minnesota and tromping through my old stomping grounds and reminding myself of where I have come from. Yes, Minnesota is freakishly cold in the winter but it is a great state and I am proud to be from here. I even think the accent is cute :)

2 comments:

Lis Richards said...

Amore,
I am glad you are here! Please send me your phone to my e-mail so we can call you.
Love,
Lis:)

Anonymous said...

So, when are you coming back then???? It is no fun, you are closer, but we will not get to see you :( Hopefully next time...