Thursday, February 17, 2011

Visiting... yes, that's right!

We have been enjoying some unseasonably warm days in Minnesota this week, temps in the 40's and 50's which, in February, is rare to say the least.  Well, we were feeling so good yesterday we decided to go out and buy a grill so we could enjoy the warm winter air while having a cigar and grilling out.  We picked up a basic little charcoal grill at Home Depot and on the way home we were rocking out in the car to some favorite Mexican music (see video below for song).  It was so warm we had to roll the windows down.  Then I leaned over to Matt and said, "What are we doing here? We belong in the desert!"  He looked at me and without missing a beat he said, "Visiting!"  GOOD ANSWER, HONEY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VISITING , my --- ! You better listen to that Mexican music...it's about as close as you're gonna get to the desert for quite some time....ha ha

Reegz said...

Wow! What did u grill? Sounds fun. I didn't know you did that! Thanks 4 the invite. I clearly remember u telling me u were having spaghetti that night. So that's how u desert peeps make it-on the grill? ;)