Friday, April 15, 2011

Thrifting Booty!

I love getting good deals and I have a great thrift store near my house that I frequent (thank you Regan for introducing me to it!). On top of having really good prices on most things they also have certain days of the week where you can get an additional 25% off!  Some things I have gotten here are a couple of Mexican serape blankets, a couple of table cloths, an electric kettle, an egg cooker, and my favorite pair of jeans.  Recently I have been looking for certain furniture so yesterday when I went (and dragged Matt with me- he hates any store that you have to dig through) we got an amazing steal.  We got a TV armoire for $7- plus we got to take an additonal 25% off the price!  I also got a little bedside stand for my guest room  for $4  (plus 25% off) which I took home and promptly repainted in a southwest color. The armoire is a tad bit too small for our TV so Matt gladly turned it into a home for his humidors.

bed stand before
bed stand after I repainted it


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice furniture!! Good job painting it too=)

Nomosian said...

that should be your craigslist furniture business.