Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ladies Slumber Party

Last weekend while Matt was away I headed up to the Cities to have a slumber party with the ladies.  How fun to be able to do this in your 30s!  The slumber party was held over at Casa del Cbass where she cooked us a wonderful meal of chicken in a cranberry sauce with sweet potato medallions, roasted asparagus and quinoa.  I brought a few wines and Jane brought what turned out to be my new favorite Chardonnay.  It comes from Chatom Vineyards in California- good pick Jane!  We stayed up late and then had a leisurely morning before ending our time together with lunch at my favorite local restaurant, Roma Market in Mahtomedi.  This place makes my favorite pizza staring candied figs, Gorgonzola, and Balsamic glaze. Thanks for a fun weekend ladies!

1 comment:

Reegz said...

Now that's a fun picture! Cbass, can u smile bigger please?! Lol