Saturday, April 30, 2016

Working Towards the Oven...



 Thought it would be fun to document some the steps I am taking as I pursue a future in baking.  I have recently taken a second job doing product promotions to make extra money in hopes of buying a deck oven.



I have also started working on my boss to see if I would be able to sell bread in front of the store.  My goal is to bake my way into her heart so I made her a beautiful crusty loaf of sourdough, wrapped it up and brought it to her at work. 

She was having a bad day and in a terrible mood the day I gave it to her and asked her about my idea (gulp).  But I learned the next week that she loved the bread, and ate half of it on the way home from work the day I gave it to her.  She also seemed amenable to my bread selling idea and said she will ask her boss.

No comments: