Sunday, May 29, 2016

15 Years Ago Today...

 I took Matt on a surprise date to celebrate our first meeting 15 years ago today.  As many of you know we were introduced by his ex girlfriend who brought Matt to church to meet me.  That same day we each attended the evening worship service and volley ball afterwards. This is where we started getting to know each other.  He even took me for a little ride on his motorcycle around the church campus and then we went to his place and watch So I Married An Axe Murderer- on VHS.  On our first date was later that week.  We went to his soccer game and to PF Changs for dinner afterwards.   So to memorialize all this my secret date took us to PF Changs- via motorcycle- for lunch and then over to Anthony's Cigar Lounge afterwards for an after meal cigar digestive.  We had a lot of fun talking about our memories of all of this over lunch and cigar.  Then we ended the evening by watching Axe Murderer which I had gifted to him at lunch.  Good memories!



No comments: