Saturday, July 07, 2007









As Dublin draws near I begin to think of the things that I will miss besides the obvious like my family, my friends and my cats (until they arrive in December).

As small as this may sound I will miss Saturday mornings at Brueggers Bagels with my hubby, drinking Bruegger's hazelnut cream coffee (my fav coffee), and eating whole wheat bagels with egg, cheddar, and sausage (my fav sandwich -outside of my mom's turkey salad and egg salad and my mother in law's grilled cheese). This is a serious treat to me! My friend Denise told me she saw lots of bagel shops in Dublin and lots of coffee houses but I think it will be hard to beat Brueggers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Holiday makes good coffee.

Matt said...

I suppose our dates will have to consist of Guiness and chips from now on!

Reegz said...

It'll be fun to see which new tasty delicacies you'll have to introduce me to in Ireland! Guiness? Sick! You're just adding to the places and things you'll NEED to eat when you come for a visit in 10 years! :o(

Anonymous said...

You're all crazy! american food is discusting compared to foriegn. I know I know...I can already hear it, but it's the truth. Except like weird unknown "delicacies" they say are "good". you'll find great food places and then if you come to visit here again it'll be rude to you.