Monday, July 23, 2007

Dublin Draws Near

I am beginning to dream of moving. Last night I drempt Matt and I were in Dublin looking for an apartment. I assume my dreams will become more and more about moving to Ireland now since the time is drawing near. Our house sold last week which can only be accounted for by God since the house market is so bad. God seems to be bringing everything about in perfect time. It has been quite amazing to watch God's hand in all of this since the beginning when Matt brought home a list of locations which have his program and we saw and considered Ireland for the first time. I thought for sure it was a pipe dream and was shocked when he was notified by Ireland that he was to have an interview. And he found this out the day before he went to Sacramento to interview. Turning down a great job opportunity in Sacramento was very difficult when Ireland seemed so unsure. But here we are and God has been at the center throughout the entire time, controlling all apsects. I am so grateful for this opportunity and this adventure we are about to have. God is so good and amazing and His blessings and provisions are stunning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PROFOUNDLY STAGGERING, I'd Say !

Reegz said...

I like the sideline view, watching Gods hand. :o)

Anonymous said...

you guys sold your house?? awesome!

Kim said...

I'm excited for you. I would love to sneak into your luggage and see Dublin, even if only for a short time.