Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crepe Night




My recent move has brought me closer to one of my friends here in Dublin who is now just a five minute walk from my flat. Her name is Sandra and she is from France. She has been working with the Christian ministry IFES along with my Welsh friend Catrin for the last year in Dublin. Last Friday night she had me over for a crepe night. How could I resist crepes made by a French woman?! The crepes were delicious and it was fun watching her flip them in the air! I was also able to spend some time with her two Irish roommates who were there, Nicola and Edwina. I really enjoyed them and hope to have finally made some Irish friends. Here are some pics from the crepe extravaganza- in top left: Nicola, Sandra, me, Edwina, & Catrin.

1 comment:

Yunuen said...

Yummy, the food looks great!! that's the beauty of girlfriends, it is so much fun to share recipes and try new meals!