Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heading Home, Again

In just 2 days from now I will be boarding a plane to Tucson- YIPPEE!!!
Matt decided (with a little help from me) that it would be a good idea for me to go home and move all of our stuff out of storage into the new house so that we don't have to keep paying for storage. So starting Tuesday I will go on a mad moving fest, and in my own car- the Element- which I haven't driven in two years. I will also have some work done on the house and do some window shopping in order to price some things out for when we return and start the massive remodel. Along with all of this I will also be hanging out with friends, family, and filling up on Mexican food to my hearts content. Oh, the excitement of it all!

3 comments:

Nomosian said...

there will also probably be some Spades slaughter....

Jenny said...

I'm so excited for you! I know you'll have a great time

Yunuen said...

Your reservation at the Jankowski's hotel is 100% confirmed :)