Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Collision

I just returned from Minnesota where I spent two weeks visiting my family. While there I picked up the dvd documentary "Collision" which I have been anxious to see. The documentary includes public debates, discussions, and interviews with Christian preacher and author Douglas Wilson and anti-theist author Christopher Hitchens. "Is Christianity Good for the World?" is the theme with the topics of truth, beauty, and goodness framing it. The documentary is very well done and quite interesting to watch, particularly the closing remarks made by Hitchens. I could go on and on about it but I will refrain so as not to spoil it for you. Here is a clip to whet your appetite!


COLLISION - 13 min VIMEO Exclusive Sneak Peek from Collision Movie on Vimeo.

No comments: