Sunday, December 06, 2009

Sweet Hoedown!



Greetings from Minnesota! I am here visiting my family who live just outside of the Twin Cities. Last night my sister Jamie (who is possibly the only person in the world who loves music even more than me) took me to see the Zac Brown Band at the Northrop Auditorium on the University of Minnesota campus. I don't listen to a whole lot of country music but I do like the Zac Brown Band. I knew the concert would be good but it was even better than I expected. Zac Brown and the guys are extremely talented musicians and very good entertainers. My favorite part of the show was when the band broke in to "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." Man, they tore it up! Here is a clip of them playing it on the CMA Awards recently. Even my hubbie- who hates country music- would have enjoyed seeing this band perform! Thanks for taking me Jamie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a very nice blog
God Bless You

Yunuen said...

I love that song! how exciting!