Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogs

I am probably the only person on earth who is not on facebook.  I take that back, my husband isn't either.  I really find facebook to be a mindless waste of time.  No offense to my facebooking friends.  I have my other loves that many of you may think are a waste of time- such as my blogs.  I love blogs.  I love having my own blog and reading my friend's blogs.  I really wish all my friends had them.  Of the few friends who do have them I have come to find out some interesting and surprising things about them from their posts.  I find blogs to be quite personal and depending on how open the author decides to be blogs can be quite telling. Its nice to see people's pictures and to know what they've been up to but I especially like reading what my friends write.  I also read a very small handful of blogs from people I don't know.  My favorite stranger blog is Take Your Vitamin Z

So speaking of blogs I want to announce a few new ones.  My husband has recently started up a blog regarding one of his favorite things- cigars.  This new blog is called My Blue Heaven. I have also started up a blog in the last few months on one of my favorite things- food.  Its called The Traveler's Table. Feel free to drop in and look around.

And get off facebook and onto blogger, people!

1 comment:

B Dunlap said...

I don't have facebook, either, Dana! I agree that it is a waste of time. :)