Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 1 of Our Captivity...

I am babysitting for the first time in my life EVER! 

Or rather we are- but Matt gets to go to work while I am held captive by my niece.  She is 6 years old and surely the cutest girl I have ever seen.  Today after taking showers and having uncle Matt comb out her hair we went out on a little adventure.  We went shopping at the thrift store, then to see Tangled at the cheap theater, and then on the walk home we stopped at the Mexican bakery and got some treats.  Once home we played some Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo, baked a green cake  for St. Patrick's Day, and then got dinner ready.  Jamie and Steven joined us for Irish bangers and green mash for the holiday.  Here is a picture of Liberty with her cake.  We will have her here with us for 3 more days or as Liberty would say "3 more sleeps!"

Look who was waiting for Liberty to arrive!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest niece ever!!! I love her so much=) She is my little pal that's for sure!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for supper, So good, but got the musical fruit really bad, but so worth it...Libs also kicked my butt in Mario!!! Uncle

Anonymous said...

So cute.....How you going to top this day? She'll want to stay with you ALL the time......

Reegz said...

I love it! She is the cutest girl for sure! You wore her out! ;)

Yunuen said...

She's very cute, clearly you two are related :)