Thursday, February 09, 2012

Monday Night Dinner Study

One of the things I will miss the most when I move back to Tucson some day is Monday nights with my good friends Katie and Joy.  We get together every other Monday night for dinner and to discuss a book of the Bible we have all been reading together during the week.  We have been alternating between each others houses, taking turns cooking and eating some good food!  This has been a huge blessing in my life as these ladies love the Lord, love His word and are so encouraging.  Thank you Katie and Joy for helping me to fight the good fight! 

* Update to this post: The Sunday after the ladies and I met to discuss the book of Ruth, Jerram Bars from Covenant Seminary was a guest preacher at our church and he preached on Ruth 3.  It was an awesome sermon and so helpful to hear after just studying the book ourselves- God is so good!  You can hear his sermon here.

No comments: