Thursday, June 07, 2012

Last Day in Minnesota

This week has been crazy busy with packing and making the house rental ready.  I have also spent much time over the last week with friends and family saying good bye- which I hate!  I take great comfort in knowing we will be together for eternity but it is still hard to say goodbye.  I have some great pictures from the going away party last weekend with my family and once I am not too sad to look at them I will post some.  

In the mean time I thought I would share this fun picture with you.  Once Matt picked up our 26 foot rental truck with attached car trailer he thought it only appropriate to play the part.  So he shaved himself what he calls a "trucker-stache" for the drive home in the big rig.  10-4 over and out Minnesota!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Reegz said...

Is that you Candycane.....its me, rusty nail.....did you see joyride? You gotta a cb in that rig dad?