Friday, May 26, 2006

downhere

Anyone out there a downhere fan? If you're unfamiliar with their music I encourage you to pick up one of their CDs. The first one is especially good. Anyway my Sharptooth got me their latest CD for Mother's Day (via my fantastic husband). The chorus in the first song called, "The More" has a line which says, "And the more You show me, the more You grow me, the more Your glory becomes all there is." So true!!! This line reminds me of the series I have been listening to by John Piper called "The Story of His Glory" which is an awesome study about God's glory. I wish that God's glory was the focus of the church today instead of man. Focusing on God and His glory is absolutely transforming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For sure! I love it when I can get my eyes off me for one second and totally focused on God and His glory, His kingdom, His will and His purposes it's then when I totally feel His presence and want to be ushered immediately into His glorious dwelling place. You know those moments when you're in the heavenlies:)

Dana said...

cbass- your comment was like clagone, it took me away!!!!

Reegz said...

You meant Calgon of course...