Saturday, October 04, 2008

Going Back to My Roots





After 12 years of being a "bottle blond" I am going back to my roots. This is mostly because the cost of upkeep is rediculous and I am tired of having roots! This past May I started putting my natural color back in- along with a few other colors. I just had my hair re-highlighted yesterday and with 5 months of growth this is how it turned out. Most of what you see now is my natural color with a little blond highlighting to jazz it up a bit. What do you think?

4 comments:

Lis Richards said...

I think you look GORGEOUS!

Ryan J said...

you should go jet black, wear black lipstick and lots of black eye-liner. black marker on the finger tips would be a sweet complement!

Anonymous said...

I like it alot.

Vivi DiLopes Adams said...

I love it!