Saturday, October 04, 2008

Chili's!





Last week we found out one of our favorite restaurants has recently come to Belfast- Chili's! Our associate pastor who is Canadian but lived in New Mexico for a while is as big a fan of Chili's as we are so the three of us made the trip up to Belfast- 110 miles- today just to have lunch. Two other guys from church also came and we met up with more friends of my pastor who live up in Belfast. Bottomless Cokes (unheard of in Europe), bottomless chips and salsa (REAL tortilla chips and YUMMY salsa- also unheard of in Europe), chicken crispers, and molten chocolate cake- I thought I was at home! This was the real Chili's with the same menu, ingredients, and atmosphere of a Chili's at home. The Irish LOVED it and could not get over the free refills on pop and chips and the molten chocolate cake with it's "rivers of chocolate that keep coming!" They had been to Chili's in the states while they were on a missions trip to Mexico last year and were just as pleased as we were that the Chili's that has come to Belfast is the real deal. Thanks for the treat Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a change my friend!! I like it, I think it looks very good on you. The long hair is also a good match for the color. Can't wait to see it in "real life"!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair color! I want to eat at the Chili's in Ireland...I was just at one last weekend in Rosedale, and I see by your plate, the "crispers" are bigger in Ireland! YUM ! Next they'll be getting "Castles" and there will be no where to take you when you come home in December! MOM

Lis Richards said...

Chili's is 100% approved by the Richards.We loooved it!!!