Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free Music at Noise Trade

I can't believe I didn't blog about this sooner! There is a website called Noise Trade that has tons of album downloads from a bunch of different artists. They are all free and legal as it is artists who are trying to get their music out there and heard. Over the past few months I have gotten several really great albums from this site. I have even discovered an artist who has become a favorite over night for me. Her name is Sandra McCracken. Have you heard her? What a JEWEL of an artist!!! There are about 150 albums on there for download right now. You can preview the album before you download. To download it all you have to do is give 5 email addresses of friends that Noise Trade will send one email to (they don't spam you or your friends!) telling them about the particular album you are downloading. Here are some of the artists on Noise Trade right now that I recommend to you:

Sandra McCracken
Derek Webb
Justin McRoberts
Waterdeep
Kate York
Kate Herzig
Matthew Perryman Jones
Matthew Mayfield
Blake Aaron Guthrie
Sojourn

LOAD UP YOUR PODS PEOPLE! Click here

No comments: