Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Sound of Tucson!









Today I woke up to find out that we can now live stream our favorite radio station from Tucson, 92.9 The Mountain.  I was so excited that I had to text Matt right away and say "guess what I am listening to?!"  I've tried to stream this station a number of times since we've been here and it never allows me to because I'm outside of the U.S.  Well I don't know what changed because we're still outside of the states but we can now hear the sounds of Tucson at home- YIPPEE!

After this exciting news I received a knock on my door. It was 2 Jehova Witnesses.  A man and a woman, French.  I rushed them off as fast as I could but not before finding out that I did not qualify to become a JW.  They likened it to becoming a surgeon. Hmm.... I am sure glad I qualified to be recipient of God's saving grace in Christ by being a sinner!

1 comment:

Sando said...

that is so funny about the JW...did you know they were against blood transfusions?! think they see the recipients of them as like vampires of something. Whackos. Anyway, I just ignored a bunch of them now... I stoppped moving and hid behind the curtain - haha! and no, I am not ashamed. Vampires like quiet saturdays.