Saturday, May 07, 2011

Go Twins!

Last week, in the middle of our freaky cold spring here in Minnesota, my sister Jamie took me to a Twins baseball game.  I was wearing two jackets and we lost 15 to 3 but it was still fun!  Here are a few pics from Target Field.






Baseball is about the only sport I understand in the least bit and I even think it's kind of fun to watch.  I never cease to be amazed at how fast the pitchers are able to pitch the ball and I am constantly checking the speed clock.

My sister Jamie is the biggest Twins fan in the world and the whole state of Minnesota seems to be behind the Twins. This makes baseball season up here kind of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging along! It is the best sport in the world! And yes I am the biggest Twins fan in the world, without a doubt!