Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring Has Finally Sprung

Looking down my street

Spring has finally sprung up here in Minnesota and there are beautiful blooming trees and flowers everywhere.  I was ecstatic to find a lilac bush next to my garage because this is my favorite flower of all due to its wonderful aroma.  They only bloom for a few weeks each spring so you can be sure I will be picking them every day for my tabletop til they disappear. I will try and bring my camera out and about with me so I can  capture more of the beautiful Minnesota spring to share with y'all. 
Bleeding hearts- a perfect flower in the yard of a perfusionist!
A lilac bush in my yard
My favorite flower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right and now you and Matt move to Rochester=(

gmail com said...

Hiya! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog for more soon.