Friday, September 30, 2011

New Blog Alert!

As many of you know I love to blog.  I have more than one blog.  The one you're currently on is what I consider to be my personal blog.  My second blog, The Traveler's Table, is one I started while living overseas.  It is dedicated to food and recipes particular to countries or regions.  I got the idea for this blog when I started seeing how different food was when you have it in the actual country it comes from.  I have now started a third blog called With My Hands which I have given the tagline "creating, restoring, and all around homemaking."  This new blog will concentrate on things that I (and we) do around the house including furniture restoration, cooking and baking,  DIY projects and will also include more things as I learn them, Lord willing, such as sewing, gardening,  and a bit of homesteading, etc.  I hope you'll stop in for a visit!

No comments: