Friday, October 07, 2011

First Fruits of My New Labor

I got a part time job at a wine store!  

Don't worry, I am not giving up domestic engineering.  I just thought it would be fun to use my extra time to work in a field I love such as wine.

I am excited but not as excited as Matt.  We stopped in to the store today so he could see it and meet my new boss.  By the end of the conversation Matt was offering  to come in and help out at the store.  He was thinking he was going to help with stocking or something of that nature but my boss said Matt could come in and help out with wine tasting.  I mean we do need to make sure this store is selling the most delicious wines.  Then he sent us home with a bottle of wine to test out...  I like this job already!

3 comments:

Nomosian said...

nice!!!

SEO Company Bangalore said...

Really nice blog, interesting post

Emerald Palace said...

Lol, that's a nice perk! That sounds like a fun job! But my knowlegde of wine is soo limited. No matter how many times I've read the wine Bible. I couldn't keep up with a job like that.
Check out my blogs :)