Friday, September 28, 2007

Matt spotted these little beauties...


God is so good. Yesterday we were at the shopping center near our new place when Matt spotted these pinto beans. Of all places to be they were in a herbal health food store! It is a small package- just 500 grams- but I was so glad to find them. I exercised extreme self-control when I only bought one package. They were $1.44 (euros). Tonight we are having our first meal in our new place- roast beef, mashed potatoes and popovers. Tomorrow we will be having what is left of the roast beef with these little beauties wrapped up in tortillas. I can hardly wait. YIPPEE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny, You sound just like your Mom, And so easy to please! (No chicken breast for me) Inside joke!

Anonymous said...

S.P. Yippee to the avocado, (quakcomalie)

All Flavors & Sabores said...

Uau!Those beans are huge!!! So...when can we go over for dinner???
:)

Reegz said...

You sound like Edith Schaeffer to me! Ha ha!