Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Serious USA Booty!











When my sister came to visit last week she brought me a whole suticase of American treats from my family and Cbass. It was like Christmas in February! Peanutbutter, salsa, chai tea, rasinets, reeces pieces, m&m's, lemonade, brownies, choc chips, flavored coffee, velveeta cheese, fritos, Modern Reformation mags, a new book, scarves knit by my mom, a new hat, Bath & Body perfume and lotions, and- drumroll please- BRUEGGERS WHOLE WHEAT BAGELS!
Thanks family and Cbass! Praise the Lord who is wildly generous!

2 comments:

Reegz said...

Nice pics. Nice new border-now you just have to change the caption to say, ".....an American Calvinist in Ireland........longing to be in London?" People are bound to catch on....

Ryan J said...

nice stash! I doubt it will last long!